In 2016, Aaron and Carl Vaccar attended Formula Drift in Orlando, representing the Ford Performance brand alongside an all-new Ford Focus RS and Mustang GT350. This year, Vaccar is planning to return to the Ford display, but with one of their own creations; the Blood & Grease Ford Focus ST. The action-packed event will hit florida this weekend, April 28 and 29th. For more info about the race, visit their website at www.formulad.com.
Vaccar has been invited to display one of our specialty vehicles at SeaWorld's all-new "Seven Seas Food Festival" this Spring. The event series is all about concerts, food, and fun - and now, with the added element of a custom car showcase!
Attendees can sip and simple their way around the world via the culinary marketplaces, and end the day with live performances from top country, rock and latin music artists every Saturday. In the midst of all the action, the Vaccar-designed Blood & Grease Focus ST will be 1 or 10 automotive masterpieces placed within the amusement park on the April 22nd weekend date.
5 vehicles, 10 strangers, and 1000 miles of road tripping along the Hot Rod Magazine POWER TOUR; that's what myself and the rest of the SEMA Young Executives Network team faced this past June.
If you'd like reach each of our reactions, from young automotive aftermarket professionals' viewpoint - or if you're just curious, here's a link from the official SEMA eNews;
- Aaron Vaccar
We recently shared that Aaron Vaccar was selected to pilot our 2015 SEMA Show Ford project Edge Sport on the 2016 Hot Rod Power Tour, on behalf of the SEMA Young Executive Network (read the blog post, here) - now, let's meet the rest of the YEN Power Tour team (and the vehicles).
- Aaron Vaccar (2015 Ford Edge Sport); The Aaron Vaccar Co., Florida
- Zachary Denney (1990 Toyota Supra); ECUMaster, Texas
- Nicholas Caloroso (2015 Ford Mustang); Diode Dynamics, Missouri
- Eric Ables (2014 Nissan GTR); Flat Twelve Gallery, Texas
- Todd Earsley (1969 Chevy Camaro); My Shop Assist, Texas
- Michael Phillips; Slam'd Mag, California
- Erika Klein; AutoAnything, California
- Jason Wieczorek; Motovicity Distribution, Michigan
- Darren Lane; Motor State Distributing, Michigan
- Jason Geathers; Nur Performance LLC, Florida
You can follow along with Aaron personally via his own social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter), for the most update-to-date recaps from the road - and we'll try to keep you updated here on the Vaccar blog as well! Search the hashtags #YENpowertour & #HRPT16 to catch everyone's uploads throughout the entire journey!