5 vehicles, 10 strangers, and 1000 miles of road tripping along the Hot Rod Magazine POWER TOUR; that's what myself and the rest of the SEMA Young Executives Network team faced this past June.
If you'd like reach each of our reactions, from young automotive aftermarket professionals' viewpoint - or if you're just curious, here's a link from the official SEMA eNews;
- Aaron Vaccar
We recently shared that Aaron Vaccar was selected to pilot our 2015 SEMA Show Ford project Edge Sport on the 2016 Hot Rod Power Tour, on behalf of the SEMA Young Executive Network (read the blog post, here) - now, let's meet the rest of the YEN Power Tour team (and the vehicles).
- Aaron Vaccar (2015 Ford Edge Sport); The Aaron Vaccar Co., Florida
- Zachary Denney (1990 Toyota Supra); ECUMaster, Texas
- Nicholas Caloroso (2015 Ford Mustang); Diode Dynamics, Missouri
- Eric Ables (2014 Nissan GTR); Flat Twelve Gallery, Texas
- Todd Earsley (1969 Chevy Camaro); My Shop Assist, Texas
- Michael Phillips; Slam'd Mag, California
- Erika Klein; AutoAnything, California
- Jason Wieczorek; Motovicity Distribution, Michigan
- Darren Lane; Motor State Distributing, Michigan
- Jason Geathers; Nur Performance LLC, Florida
You can follow along with Aaron personally via his own social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter), for the most update-to-date recaps from the road - and we'll try to keep you updated here on the Vaccar blog as well! Search the hashtags #YENpowertour & #HRPT16 to catch everyone's uploads throughout the entire journey!
SEMA's Young Executives Network (YEN) has announced that they will be hitting the road this June for the third annual YEN Power Tour, which takes place in parallel with the Hot Rod Power Tour. YEN has choose Aaron Vaccar and his Ford Edge Sport concept as one of the 5 team drivers and vehicles - Starting in Louisiana and finishing in Kansas, Aaron and 9 other YEN members will be representing the SEMA group at all Power Tour events, also making select stops at schools to speak to students about automotive careers, as well as promoting the SEMA Action Network. You can follow the journey via the hashtag #YENPowerTour
Pictures: SEMA Official Photos