AEM Performance Cold Air Intake System (Elantra Sport 2017+)
- Increased horsepower (Est. gain:11 HP @ 5400 RPM)
- Tuned and dyno-tested to improve acceleration and engine sound
- Low restriction aluminum tubing
- Air filter lasts up to 100,000 miles before cleaning is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Washable and reusable oil-free filter media
- AEM Lifetime Limited Warranty
The AEM 21-817C Performance Cold Air Intake System produces horsepower and torque gains by replacing your vehicle’s restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing. This air intake system was designed, tuned and dyno-tested to fit specific Hyundai Elantra Sport models. The oversized cone-shaped AEM Dry Flow filter is made from an oil-free, synthetic filter media and can be used for up to 100,000 miles before cleaning is needed (depending on driving conditions). This system puts the air filter low and towards the front of the car where cooler air can be found. The cooler and denser air is then channeled through the mandrel-bent aluminum intake tube into the throttle body. The factory PCV and vent hoses mount directly on the intake tube using the existing spring clamps. The air intake system is backed by AEM's Lifetime Limited Warranty. Some AEM air intakes are not legal for sale or use in California and other states adopting California emission standards, while others are 50 state legal. View the 21-817C vehicle applications to determine the legal status for each vehicle.